Thread: Help me out

Help me out

Hi all-

I am doing the MS Bike tour in honor of my friend who has MS. I will be riding my handcycle 150 miles in 2 days. It is a lot of work, but worth it.

As you know, MS is a progressive disease and also has some hope in the area of stem cell research. I figure if they are successful in seeing improvement, we could possibly use that research to help us too.

In any case, I know we all do not have a lot of funds, with medical supplies, living expenses, etc. but if you can spare $5 or so, would you consider sposoring me? I would greatly appreciate it. If you can, just go to this site:

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...&s_tafId=72020

I thank you in advance, and no matter if you can give or not, I wanted to let you all know how appreciative I am of each of you. You have helped me cope with my spinal cord/brain disease and for that I am so greatful.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

It's a great thing you're doing, congrats and good luck!

Good luck and stay hydrated!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12