Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need Doctor

  1. #1

    Exclamation Need Doctor

    I'm looking for a doctor in Wv that's filmilar with the 4-ap drug. I've been trying for 9 months to get this and no luck. I have a new doctor now and he is reaserching it but I'm not sure if he'll prescribe it. I need a back up plan. I have Tranverse Myelitis witch is a demyelinating axon disease. I'm hopeful this drug will help and if it doesn't well I'm still in this chair. I live about an hour and a half from Morgantown. If any one knows a doctor please let me know. I'm also looking for a pharmacy as well. Thank You..

  2. #2
    Senior Member lynnifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Windsor ON Canada
    If you contact, they'll email you a list of doctors in your area that will prescribe 4-ap.

    I used to have that list but just checked - I must have deleted it as the closest one to me was over eight hours away in North Bay, Ontario. I remember there being quite a few for each state though.

    Good luck! (Should be to market by next year).
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

    T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Similar Threads

  1. Nampa doctor bogged down in insurance mess(sci)
    By Max in forum Ability & Disability News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 01:59 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 12:02 PM
  3. You have chronic pain: Now what?
    By antiquity in forum Pain
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2002, 01:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts