Thread: Colours Boing i'd like to sell

Colours Boing i'd like to sell

I have a black one in exellent shape, 16/16. Its 2 years old with maybe one year of use. It was 3200.00. It turned out to be to heavy for me to push. It was foolishly suggested after i had a neck surgery! Ultra light, but not! I'm in a tilite ZRA. I'd like around 1300.00 for it. However, i am open to offers. It was out of my pocket money and there isnt much of that left! Email or call me @ 508 815 7251 if anyone has any interest or knows of someone who may. Thanks, Canchess
    ps i have pictures--let me know and i'll email them to you --

ebay if not here
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by canchess
    I have a black one in exellent shape, 16/16. Its 2 years old with maybe one year of use. It was 3200.00. It turned out to be to heavy for me to push. It was foolishly suggested after i had a neck surgery! Ultra light, but not! I'm in a tilite ZRA. I'd like around 1300.00 for it. However, i am open to offers. It was out of my pocket money and there isnt much of that left! Email or call me @ 508 815 7251 if anyone has any interest or knows of someone who may. Thanks, Canchess
    ps i have pictures--let me know and i'll email them to you --
    What is the weight of it, and what else don't you like about it? Please send me some pixs Rcechser@Verizon.Net
    Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

There isnt anything i dont like about it except the weight and the space it takes up! I believe its about 38 pounds. Keep in mind i have the arm rests and wheel locks on it. They add a probably close to 5 lbs. Of course they come off, but i needed them.Just got home from puppy class and i'm beat to a pulp. The van was dead so i had to go last second in a jeep wrangler (much, much more work). ...so i will send you some photos tomorrow. Its a great chair, i tried to push it around again, i just cant take the chance of being any more messed up than where i'm at.