Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New World Labs/ Novagenesis update

New World Labs/ Novagenesis update

Given the sensitivity of operations and uniqueness of the product (Rmx), Eric tried to get some information released but we'll have to wait till after '09' and there will be lots of updated info available regarding trials and other good stuff. Wont be long now!
    I am not your rolling wheels
    I am the highway
    I am not your carpet ride
    I am the sky
    I am not your blowing wind
    I am the lightning
    I am not your autumn moon
    I am the night, the night..

Given the sensitivity of operations and uniqueness of the product (Rmx), Eric tried to get some information released but we'll have to wait
    This doesn't make sense.

I asked him if he could release some info about current happenings and he went to the company 'head' for approval he said and they denied to release any.
    I am the highway
    I am the sky
    I am the lightning

According to the following web site, they are aiming for spinal cord injury clinical trials within 2008.

Wise.

http://designs.arginteractive.com/Si.../tenants_w.htm

NOVAGENESIS
    Email: laurie.collela@novagenesis.com
    Phone: 508-797-6682

NOVAGENESIS specializes in the research & development of unique neurogenesis products for the nervous system. NOVAGENESIS’ main focus is in developing new technologies and products that restore central nervous system (CNS) functionality in:

1. Acute and chronic neurotrauma such as spinal cord injury (paralysis) and traumatic brain injury; and

2. Other diseases that have led to a loss of neuronal tissue such as stroke, multiple sclerosis (MS), amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.

NOVAGENESIS research & development efforts are unique in that NOVAGENESIS' technologies offer ethical approaches that aim to promote the regrowth and regeneration of neuronal tissue, instead of just treating the symptoms of neuronal tissue loss or temporarily enhancing the functionality of remaining neuronal tissue. NOVAGENESIS' lead product RMx™ will commence clinical trials in 2008 in both acute and chronic spinal cord injury (paralysis).

Thanks Wise I hadn't seen this article yet. Thankyou for contributing. Eric mentioned somewhere that at an earlier date you two planned on joining together to create a pig contusion model or something, but to much was involved in creating it. Is is true? Do you stay in touch with Eric at all?

Alot we see members bringing up the Cure subject and don't get very far. I think we all should have lots of faith in Eric and his teams personal mission here, I know I do. It is perhaps the only project the I instill my hope of getting better within a reasonable timeframe in. I think when people who come to the forum without hope and are looking for something to look for they need to be pointed in this direction and not at all told, just get on with your life and don't expect to see much until the next century. Thats just horrible I don't like those types of members but then they have been injured for a longer while and their pain is more.
    I am the highway
    I am the sky
    I am the lightning

rmx is regeneration matrix implant

Quote Originally Posted by Stormycoon
    Thanks Wise I hadn't seen this article yet. Thankyou for contributing. Eric mentioned somewhere that at an earlier date you two planned on joining together to create a pig contusion model or something, but to much was involved in creating it. Is is true? Do you stay in touch with Eric at all?

Alot we see members bringing up the Cure subject and don't get very far. I think we all should have lots of faith in Eric and his teams personal mission here, I know I do. It is perhaps the only project the I instill my hope of getting better within a reasonable timeframe in. I think when people who come to the forum without hope and are looking for something to look for they need to be pointed in this direction and not at all told, just get on with your life and don't expect to see much until the next century. Thats just horrible I don't like those types of members but then they have been injured for a longer while and their pain is more.
    I have unfortunately not spoken to Eric for nearly 2 years, if memory serves me correctly. We had spoken several times on the phone.

Thanks very much for the hope that you are expressing. Like you, I believe that we should try to support and help those who believe.

Wise.

thanks stormycoon,

i hadn't heard of this or looked into it much, there is so much great stuff going on that we know of and a great deal more that we arn't hearing about.

there is a race on and many will be shocked

exciting times
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Quote Originally Posted by jhope
    rmx is regeneration matrix implant
    Yes thats correct JHope I brought this thread up again with you in mind, glad you found it. Unfortuneately I've had to edit out posts of personal emails between me & Eric that weren't supposed to be shown but there should be a great deal more about this topic in the threads. They may have the search term Total Record instead, but New World Labs & Novagenesis are the current companies tackling chronic SCI with the therapy RMx being revised as they go. Have much faith & hope here!!
    I am the highway
    I am the sky
    I am the lightning

with so many therapies trying to go to trial, a viable treatment to improve sci has got to be soon. with so many approaches, an acute and chronic cure is time x dollars away