Thread: interesting video

Cool interesting video

Hi to all

I just seen this video, and stroke me a question: It is all spinal cord inside chemistry known or is still much to study about that?
    This signature left intentionally blank.

cool video cypresss .....my dad had a stroke and he recovered very quick ...in few days ...he died 2 years later because of an heart attack.sci is diffrent .our brain send signals but the signals dont go were they supose to go.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

hi cypress,

that was good

my guess is much has been done but much to do.

take care
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

If you wish to see a real human brain and spinal cord, watch this movie.
    If you're interested about brain and stroke, watch this movie

One morning, a blood vessel in Jill Bolte Taylor's brain exploded. As a brain scientist, she realized she had a ringside seat to her own stroke. She watched as her brain functions shut down one by one: motion, speech, memory, self-awareness ...

Amazed to find herself alive, Taylor spent eight years recovering her ability to think, walk and talk. She has become a spokesperson for stroke recovery and for the possibility of coming back from brain injury stronger than before. In her case, although the stroke damaged the left side of her brain, her recovery unleashed a torrent of creative energy from her right. From her home base in Indiana, she now travels the country on behalf of the Harvard Brain Bank as the "Singin' Scientist."

"How many brain scientists have been able to study the brain from the inside out? I've gotten as much out of this experience of losing my left mind as I have in my entire academic career."

Jill Bolte Taylor
    This signature left intentionally blank.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was breathtaking, thanks

Thanks for the link Cypress. I read an article about here a while back, but it gave her story no justice after now hearing her tell it. Wow.