Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Being cold all the time - not sexy!

Being cold all the time - not sexy!

Yes, I have some weird self image problems. When everyone is wearing tank tops and I'm bundled up in a sweater and jacket AND scarf, who's going to give me a second glance?? Or they're just going to think I'm strange or not healthy. Seriously guys, is it a turn off?

Quote Originally Posted by mimin
    Yes, I have some weird self image problems. When everyone is wearing tank tops and I'm bundled up in a sweater and jacket AND scarf, who's going to give me a second glance?? Or they're just going to think I'm strange or not healthy. Seriously guys, is it a turn off?
    Not to the haredi...lol

Hah! Good Shabbos Sean!

u have a sweet face mimi, who cares what u wear

yo! scarves are in for the summer on this coast, (bizarre-to say the least)

I get cold at night too, so I layer them on all the time. You're not alone, sister!

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...=&popId=WOMENS
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

cleavage or no glance.

lol^
    nice.
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

I've got to laugh, as right now I'm wearing a scarf indoors. It's because I've got toothache.

Women sometimes have a false view of what all men find sexy. I work with and know many attractive women - I wouldn't say they were all sexy.

I'm partly attracted by physical attributes and how they are packaged as much as any man but for someone to actually appeal as 'sexy' to me there has to be other factors and they wouldn't be diminished by you being bundled up from the cold.

Eyes are very sexy to me. There has to be something 'in' them. Not sure what; fun, mischief, intelligence. I know it when it's there. Some girls I know HATE the fact that they wear glasses, equating them with unsexy. Glasses can be hugely sexy if the wearer makes them so.

Confidence is sexy to me. There's a fine line between that and misplaced arrogance (I tread it myself).

Quirkiness is also sexy to me. I've never found 'typically' attractive women that attractive. Again, I can't aways define this but I've found in the past that often what a women herself hates about herself is something I've identified as attractive to me.

And.........attractive women who genuinely don't know how attractive they are.........very sexy.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Quote Originally Posted by mimin
    Being cold all the time - not sexy!
    But being cute all the time is

I can't say I've ever really cared about what a woman was wearing. The sexiest feature a woman can possess is a bright, inquisitive, and agile mind.
    "I'm lost. I'm no guide, but I'm by your side." - Pearl Jam

"It decomposes, mendicant, therefore, truly, one calls this the world." -- Loka Sutta