Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling Mets Tickets

Selling Mets Tickets

I have 4 wheelchair section tickets to the Mets v Cardinals at Shea on Saturday July 26 at 8pm. Of course anybody who is here can have them, I'll sell them for face value ($42 each) and they are pretty sick seats.

But does anybody know where else I might be able to sell them? Can you sell accessible tix on stubhub or anywhere else?
    -------7-23-04----------
    C5/6- Workin' on Recovery
    www.darrentempleton.com
    www.pushtowalknj.org

Man...I would love to take those off your hands...but unfortunately I have no cash! Oh well...good luck selling them!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by divin'darren
    I have 4 wheelchair section tickets to the Mets v Cardinals at Shea on Saturday July 26 at 8pm. Of course anybody who is here can have them, I'll sell them for face value ($42 each) and they are pretty sick seats.

But does anybody know where else I might be able to sell them? Can you sell accessible tix on stubhub or anywhere else?
    I might be interested; if not all 4 tix, maybe a pair. Which wheelchair section? What's the actual seat location?

Who knows, maybe the Mets will still be riding an unbroken winning streak by then -- Ya Gotta Believe !

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212
    I might be interested; if not all 4 tix, maybe a pair. Which wheelchair section? What's the actual seat location?

Who knows, maybe the Mets will still be riding an unbroken winning streak by then -- Ya Gotta Believe !

Only one more and they will!

It's section 201A, top of field level along the third base line. They're in the raised section over the walkway down to field seats.
    -------7-23-04----------
    www.darrentempleton.com
    www.pushtowalknj.org

I can't seem to locate Sec 201A on the Shea seating chart. Sec 201, however, is between home plate and 1st base, not 3rd. I called Shea and they confirmed that as the location.

BTW the game starts @ 7:10.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212
    BTW the game starts @ 7:10.
    Ok my bad, on both counts. I always get mixed up because sometimes my seats are 201A and sometimes 202A and they are opposite sides and I can never remember. But you are probably right because odd #s are on 1st base side. I can confirm though because I'm going to the Rockies game tonight and the tix are 201A, same as Cards game.

So do you think you might want them? Or two?
    -------7-23-04----------
    www.darrentempleton.com
    www.pushtowalknj.org

Sell em on eBay if you already have the tickets in hand. I sell a bunch on there.
    Paralyze resistance with persistence.
    T-12

Ok my bad, on both counts. I always get mixed up because sometimes my seats are 201A and sometimes 202A and they are opposite sides and I can never remember. But you are probably right because odd #s are on 1st base side. I can confirm though because I'm going to the Rockies game tonight and the tix are 201A, same as Cards game.

So do you think you might want them? Or two?
    Maybe just a pair. I'm waiting to hear back from a friend (who's also my ride) to see if he's free that night. Should have an answer for you in 24 hours.

I won't be able to go. My friend is not available and unfortunately there is no accessible train service (subway or LIRR) to Shea.