Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL around the corner - Who's gonna take the NFC East?

NFL around the corner - Who's gonna take the NFC East?

The Giants I would imagine are the presumed favorites, being they're the SB champs...and I congratulate the Giants' fans on their team's amazing comeback and ultimate triumph last year. Cheers

But I think the Cowboys are primed to win a playoff game this year. Once they've won that first playoff game, then they'll be holding the Lombardy Trophy come February. They shored up their major weakness, their secondary, and Romo had an awesome year last year, his first true year as the Cowboys' QB, and he'll only be smarter and better.

The real test will be if they can focus on each game as it comes, and try to avoid the hype that will be surrounding the Cowboys, as many sportswriters pick them as SB favorites. One game at a time, guys, don't think ahead. One game at at time, and you can make it to the big dance and win it all.

Can't wait! Good luck to Giants' fans and all fans of all teams. Football makes living life better

Sorry, forgot about Philly and the Redskins. McNabb might be the McNabb of old, and that's always spooky, especially when combined with Westbrook.

You never know where Washington will end up, a lot depends on the QB's advancement - and how Zorn does as head coach. I remember Zorn when Seattle first got it's team, and I thought he was a good QB. Maybe he can help Jason Campbell notch it up another level.

Preseason not that far off
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Oh good, Foolish. I'm glad you're a Philly Fan If we're still among the living and remain that way throughout the season, it'll be nice to watch the Cowboys whoop the Eagles' butts Even with Westbrook...we might have our own Westbrook in Felix Jones, and the always stalwart hard-running Marion the Barbarian.

Good luck buddy

Thanks!

Enjoy that happy dream. It will end at 8:30 p.m. on September 15th.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Go Bears
    C-5, 6 SCI. Took about 6 months to walk. Walking full time. Without any assistance since Nov. 2003 and will make a full recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Foolish Old
    Enjoy that happy dream. It will end at 8:30 p.m. on September 15th.
    Only in your own mind Foolish. You'll be a sad, cranky man come Sept. 16th, so I'll make sure I stay away from CC for a few days to let you come to grips with the butt-whoopin' the 'Boys will lay on your team The whole world knows about Philly fans, their reputation is #32 when taking into account all the teams' fans, and it's not pleasant to behold when they lose They'll be screaming we cheated, they'll be screaming to bench McNabb, they'll be screaming for Kolb, they'll just be screaming, period And then they'll go after Santa

mj23, good luck, your team will need it friend

Thanks!

I think the Cowboys did clear up the major problems they had in their secondary. But now Romo has to watch out for Jason Taylor coming at him now that he's a Redskin.
    No human society, present or past, has lacked music. Music is therefore one of the very few human universals, which puts it on the same level as food and sex.
    Fredric Lieberman

I'm siked for the upcoming Cowboys season, I just bought a samsung flat screen (yay!).

I enjoyed the Cowboys last nite on HBO Hardknocks, I'm happy they (hbo) are showcasing the Cowboys again, I couldn't get into it when the KC chiefs were featured ughhhh.

The redskins are going to be something special within the next few years, I'm just not sure if this is there year or not. They looked sharp vs. the Colts. All the QB's threw exceptionally well.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Who cares!!!!! Ha Ha The Vikings will surprise everyone this year.