Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: NFL around the corner - Who's gonna take the NFC East?

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    Yeah, guess you cleared that up bubba
    Oh please don't mistake me, mine was ONLY a rebuttle to Kristi, nothing more.

I will go even further to say that I NEVER felt confident against the Vikings...ever. Why? Because every time we get in a red zone and start trading field goals for touch downs, we lose.

We have had stupid issues all season and while I'll love to see them win, I just can't depend on which team will show up.

But, even if we don't go further...the Cowgirls choked.
    And the truth shall set you free.

I'm quite aware of the Eagles hatred of the Cowboys as well as the Cowboys hatred of the Eagles. Joe, you posted a video sometime back about where all the hatred started. I think I would like McNabb as a QB a lot more if he didn't play for the Eagles. I know I would. Watching him at the game Sunday and the way fans are so quick to boot him out -- SB win or not, I think McNabb is playing elsewhere next year. Be careful what you wish for.

My post about Eagles fans being rude had nothing to do with the Cowboys -- it had to do with the game in Minnesota. I just thought it was uncalled for for Eagles fans to be complaining about them winning IN Minnesota and were pissed the Vikings fans weren't more bummed out about the loss. I have no problem with fans gloating if they win -- I do it. I'm not mean about it, but do gloat from time to time. To say Viking fans suck (that's the nice way to put it) because they aren't more pissed off about the loss and causing trouble for the Eagles fans is just plain stupid if you ask me. Newsflash to Eagles fans -- Vikings fans are very used to disappointment from the Vikings and every time I have been to a Vikings game fans have been more than nice.

On the train ride back we heard one guy talk about one fight he saw and was nothing major. Eagles fan tried to get seats closer and decked a Viking fan who came back to the seat he paid for. Why pay the money for those seats, to see a playoff game to only get kicked out and possibly get arrested?
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
    http://www.kristi-allen.com

I have no instrest since Ga teams are out , so who will win the Super Bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunker View Post
    I have no instrest since Ga team.s are out , so who will win the Super Bowl?
    I'd like to see SD because they were at one point 4-8. Either them or Philly, in that Philly didn't have a chance in hell of making the playoffs...

I'm for the underdog.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

I go for the underdog too. I would like to see Mcnabb get a Superbowl ring because i doubt he will get another chance. Tje games yester day were tough. Pathers were a big upset for a lot but they made no mistakes. Pathers had the game they just kept shooting themselves in the foot.

is anyone not getting a signal for the ny and philly game, mine seems to be off air. i have satellite (dish).

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    is anyone not getting a signal for the ny and philly game, mine seems to be off air. i have satellite (dish).
    Eagles won I have a dish too. It was cool when Mcnabb picked up the phone and called me!

Eagles won I have a dish too. It was cool when Mcnabb picked up the phone and called me!
    I thought he was calling TO. God I hate Joe Buck. He has such an anti-Philadelphia attitude.

Glad I didn't have any money on the games; I lost 3 of 4 this weekend,
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

I go for the underdog too. I would like to see Mcnabb get a Superbowl ring because i doubt he will get another chance. Tje games yester day were tough. Pathers were a big upset for a lot but they made no mistakes. Pathers had the game they just kept shooting themselves in the foot.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure Delhome passed himself right out of a job...at least with Carolina.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!