Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quantum 6000 or 600 Rehab Power Wheelchair

error code #101

i have the same chair and is doing the exact same thing! what was wrong with yours and what part was replaced to fix problem? thanks marcia.
    Quote Originally Posted by knfmyers View Post
    I am having trouble with my Q600 tilt/recline also. I get error code #101 low battery and the thing shuts itself off and won't move when I have anything under 90% charge?? I didn't charge everynight and wonder if this was why but I don't go outdoors with my chair as I found it doesn't like to go in the grass and I live in a rural area no sidewalks for me.... I love the tilt/recline on my spine but as far as travel I am not happy. Most of the time the chair is parked in front of the tv or reading a book....anyone else have same problems??

I have a Quantum 6000z with Q logic. I like it. Haven't had any problem so far. The Qlogic is extra. It's a $1800 option. I don't know about other power chair but this one is fast. It maxes out at 6.3 mph.
    T3 Complete
    to my alarm: "quiet b*tch! I know what I have to do every two hr. Argggggg!!!!"

Blog Entries
    I've had a 600 with tilt for about 4 1/2 years now. I chose it over the 6000 due to price and its smaller footprint. I use it 95% inside so the rougher ride outside is not a problem. It's mostly paved where I go anyway. This is definitely not a chair for going off road. I do have the Q-Logic controller and am happy with it. I have had a few minor problems, but my supplier is very good and dealt with them quickly. I tried it out before buying, so I knew what I was getting.
    Tom

"Blessed are the pessimists, for they hath made backups." Exasperated 20:12

Blog Entries
    If you want info on Q-Logic problems, you might try posting on WheelchairJunkie.com. It's run by a Pride employee. http://www.wheelchairjunkie.com/
    Tom

"Blessed are the pessimists, for they hath made backups." Exasperated 20:12

6 wheel chairs are USELESS OUTDOORS on anything other than streets and sidewalks.

MES should be forced to pay for chairs that will actually function outdoors in a realistic manner. All of his videos are bullshit.

Everything he has posted over at WC junkie is misleading.

This Q600 is a $20,000 flat out rip-off.

If I lived on a sidewalk it would be a fantastic chair. But get near anything unpaved and this POS will get stuck and leave you stranded.

I need a chair built for real life. The Q600 - Q6000 aint it.

I agree with you^^^

I got the q6000 because I live out in the woods and I needed a outdoor chair. The q6000 is not a outdoor chair.

I have gotten stuck on flat carpet. It won't even climb the maybe 3/8” to get on my vans ramp, it just spins.

Needing a programer to change everything and not being able to call tech support. The guys at the shop don't know how to do anything.

I had a 600 as a lowner chair for 6 months and it was pretty good. It was a smaller chair and the computer was way simpler.

I have a bill somewhere that breaks down why they charged $30,000 for it.
    c3/c4, injured 2007

quantum6000

Quote Originally Posted by white View Post
    Hi everyone, well I'm waiting for my powerchair, i was wondering if anyone has the "Quantum 6000 or 600 Rehab Power Wheelchair?" wheather they are happy with it and what's the difference between these two?....and is the q-logic control's standard or extra...and the options, are included or extra? very confusing....!
    hellow I have a quantum 6000 and its the best chair I have ever had and I have had lots.q logic is an option.you wont be disappointed with the 6000 if you have a choice take the 6000.it goes 8.5 miles per hour and hase a long range with group 24 batteries. the 600 only goes 6 miles per hour .the 6000 is very and I mean very dependable. have had this chair for 4 years and only changed drive wheels.wouldent trade this chair for anything.i put it to the test every day.has never let me down. hope this helps you out.

I owned a Quantum Q6000. It was an absolute nightmare electronically. Ended up with several warranty replacements of the whole base because of failures. It was awful outside and I always thought an ugly chair. I couldn't wait to get a different chair. i got a Permobile 350 in December. So much better chair in every respect. Although Pride for the most part provided good service, I will never go back to them because of their unreliability. I was stranded so many times in the Q6000. I didn't abuse my chair either. My provider always said my chair was more well cared for then almost all his other clients.