Thread: PCA, STNA, CNA statement of work, review

PCA, STNA, CNA statement of work, review

for anyone who hires in their home, or uses a personal care assistant or one of the above listed names etc. do you have a statement of work you wouldn't mind sharing that I could Get an idea from you with?

I know some time ago one of the nurses posted something here, but I'm unable to find it. Was wondering if you could help me.

do you think a performance plan in place is too much to ask for? Should there be a quarterly review or a midyear and annual review? Or do you think this is too much.

Thanks everyone, I'd like to know what has been your experience if you don't mind sharing.

Hi Liz

Check out KLD's response to one of my posts. The tbi-sci.org/pdf link seemed to be the most informative. Hope this is what you were looking for. Good luck.

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...hlight=tbi-sci

THANKS Cara.

it gives a lot of great info!

what do you think about performance reviews?

We do a performance review (give verbal feedback in a semi-formal way) every day for the first week, then weekly for the first 2 months, then quarterly (more often if there are problems). We don't do it in writing, but we do sit with our contract when we do it and review each part and section and give feedback on performance.

(KLD)