Is there a big weight or performance difference between these wheels:
    (or just price)

Spinergy Wire w/ low flange hub standard
    Tilite wheel w/ high flange hub $225
    Spinergy SPOX $695
    Spinergy LX $895
    Skyway Mags $50

What is low and high flange hub mean?
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

There are significant weight and performance differences between the Spinergy Spox/LX wheels and the other options. They are a quality wheel and may well outlast the wheelchair.

Whether the difference between a Spox and an LX wheel warrants the extra $200 is debatable.

Perhaps the best choice from the standpoint of value would be to order the no charge Spinergy wire wheels, then order a set of Sun Fusion16 wheels from SportAid for ~$360.

Thank you, I'm started to see the difference now.
    Maybe I could just omit the rear wheel from tilite order and save $50 then have the DME order the LX from Sportaid which lists it as $300+ cheaper than the tilite form.

Or like you said get the STD and purchase Sun Fusion on my own.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

I really like my Spox wheels. Maybe omit the wheels and order them through sportaid, they are great and a super value for the money. You would save $236.00 over TI this way. The Std Primo V tracs should be fine.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

I got SPOX and LX. The LX are forsure lighter. Chair makers gouge you on wheels. Like above say, get the free wheels as backup/trash wheels, then order from somewhere, Spinergys. Just remember, you gotta buy tubes and tires as well.

i got the standard wheels and ordered lx from sportaid...

How much are tires and tubes usually?

So if I get the Spinergy with my wc Tilite puts the tires on it. But if I buy from Sportaid I need to purchase and tire and tube seperately?

I just want regular air filled tires. I've had solid puncture proof on two wcs and they are sooo heavy. My current wc has the standard rims it came with, solid tires, and natural fit push rims. OMG they are heavy!!!

I think SPOX look better--having a few more spokes seems to make the chair look better. Be bold, go blue. As far as the weight is concerned, the weight difference from my old Sun rims to SPOX amazed me the most of the entire chair (which was generally amazing, EVO to ZR). I ordered through SportAid and was 100% satisfied.

A year later, the chair is still running like a champ. My Spinergy logo has worn unrecognizable and I definately need new tires, but my SPOX have supported me, and my abusive ways, fantastically.

f
    ight

Quote Originally Posted by november
    How much are tires and tubes usually?

So if I get the Spinergy with my wc Tilite puts the tires on it. But if I buy from Sportaid I need to purchase and tire and tube seperately?
    I bought Spinergies from Sportaid and as I recalled they asked me what kind of tires I wanted. When I got them, the tubes and tires were on the rims. I am sure there is an upcharge if you get something like the Schwalbes or something, but mine definitely came with the tires on them.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

IMO, don't delete the standard wheels to save $50. Not a fair exchange.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg