Thread: Attention, SCI moms... :)

Attention, SCI moms... :)

It wasn't too long ago that I posted on here, looking for moms with spinal cord injury who could answer questions for me regarding their pregnancy experience. At the time, I was considering starting a family. I received a great response and was reassured by the answers the helpful women provided to me! Now, I am thrilled to say, I am a new mom to a 3-month-old baby boy! At this time I am working on a very exciting project that will hopefully one day enlighten, inspire and unite women with spinal cord injuries. In order to fulfill my goal for this project, I am looking for other moms with spinal cord injuries; whether you had your child[ren] before or after your injury, I would love to let you know more about what I am envisioning for my project. Please let me know if you will help in this cause, and I will then give you further details. Thank you! - Cheryl

will pm you later got a squirmy lapful playing with the mouse atm. lol
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

I'm very interested, what kind of project are you thinking of?
    My children are so rewarding, such a blessing - It saddens me that some disabled mom's miss out on having children because of fear or misinformation.
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.