Thread: ZR was delivered QUESTION!!

ZR was delivered QUESTION!!

I just got delivery of my new ZR. With the chair was a baggy with what appear to be tube caps and washers. WHERE DO THESE GO???
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
    -Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Did you chair come assembled (meaning the frame of your chair was put together)? Mine came assembled, and I got a bag of extra parts...washers...caps...etc just in case I decided to remove the extender back canes, etc.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Yes it came assembled. Everything except the rims. I figured the one pair of the caps was for the back canes. Just wasn't sure about other sets of caps and there were two washers in a baggy by themselves.
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
    -Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

okay, i got a little bag of washers with my tilite tr too. they were extra spacers for increasing the wheel spacing. keep them safe, and if you need to use them, the user manual tells you how. i lost mine, and when i had to change my spacing for my ds locks i had to use big washers from the hardware store...

You'll also use them if you switch back and forth to off road tires. You have to pull the axel sleeve out to put them on though. (At least with my TR you did) Be careful pulling the sleeve out you can easily cross thread it when putting it back in and then you've got to re-thread it which is a royal pain in the ass.

my chair too came with two large screw and spacers, but i don't know for what is that screw

pics man
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer