Thread: Need some help

Need some help

As many of you know on here I am involved in a custody case with my babies mom. I have been going to court for almost a year now. I have been getting screwed this whole time. Barely getting a day each time we go to court. I have been following the court orders and she doesn't yet nothing is said to her in court and some how I don't get anything out of it. As you know when going to custody cases. You see a mediator first. The mediator recommeneds a schedule and the Judge always follows it. Well The judge did not follow it. I am sick of this. I know guys who get their kids as much as they want. But I am home everyday and very capable of caring for my son by myself. I made videos showing this, I've taken parenting classes. I do not have a criminal record (except for a dui which his mother and a very big percentage of the united states has as well) Basically I feel I am being discriminated against because I'm in a wheelchair. She told the mediator and the judge that I cannot care for my son because I am paralyzed and in a wheelchair. They always say my disability has nothing to do with the case. But I don't get to see my son as much as I would like. I am wondering if anyone knows of a discrimination lawyer I could talk to in California. Or one that would take a case in California. I am fed up with all the bullshit. Any help would be great.

Thank you

The Looking Glass Foundation can help you with your custody issues if they are trying to claim you are unfit based on your disability. They have attorneys who help your attorney with this. Here is the contact information:

http://lookingglass.org/legal/

Good luck!

KLD

Thank you sci-nurse