Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Marijuana for pain relief.

For a small amount, it is two years and I loose the 12 year old boy to the child welfare. I keep to my Marlboro light too.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    For a small amount, it is two years and I loose the 12 year old boy to the child welfare. I keep to my Marlboro light too.
    Is that a mandatory two-year sentence? That's pretty harsh, but a lot better than Thailand I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    I'd LOVE to make a tincture, but not with street weed... Is it possible to order Sativex from a "Canadian Pharmacy"?

It might be but its not worth it. It was Way too expensive. Your best bet is to buy some seeds, a small steel cabinet growing station (which can go into any closet and has no smell), and grow your own. It might cost $1000 but it will bring you lots of relief for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    It might be but its not worth it. It was Way too expensive. Your best bet is to buy some seeds, a small steel cabinet growing station (which can go into any closet and has no smell), and grow your own. It might cost $1000 but it will bring you lots of relief for years to come.
    Thanks.
    "Let your food be your medicine" - Hippocrates

Quote Originally Posted by doingtimeonmyass View Post
    Is that a mandatory two-year sentence? That's pretty harsh, but a lot better than Thailand I guess.

I think so. We have a problem outside my house with asylum applicants selling all the time. In one week they took 75 of them and the police told us that's what you get if you sell or buy. Since I never been buying since I was 20 years old, I don't have plans to start again now. It doesn't mean that I never have smoked it for all those years
    TH 12, 43 years post

Adi

Don't Marlboros increase your pain?

Weed tends to reduce spasm and I sleep well but normal cigarettes set off a burning throughout my legs and feet.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino View Post

but normal cigarettes set off a burning throughout my legs and feet.
    Strange, thats what happend to me too,the first thing I noticed as soon as I sparked one up in rehab and thats one of the reasons why I quit, but didn't do so until about 3 years later. Oh and obviously for my health and fitness was the main reason.
    I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past, so one way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure.

weed sets my legs and feet on fire for about 20 minutes, then they go numb. i thought it was the vasodilation effect making the tingling/burning worse as i was told by a pain doc that some 'neuropathic' tingle/burn distal to the injury was related to blood flow issues. weed also seems to keep clonus in check, and almost eliminates the spasticity in hip/thigh region, if i take enough. unfortunately if it take enough to really get my tone under control i've effectively smoked myself retarded at that point.

"In Massachusetts voters okayed a measure to decriminalize possession of an ounce or less of marijuana. The new law, set to take effect in 30 days, requires anyone caught with that amount of weed to pay a $100 civil fine.

Michigan, meanwhile, became the 13th state to allow patients with an Rx to use pot to treat pain and nausea caused by cancer and other diseases.

"Tonight's results represent a sea change," Bruce Mirken, spokesman for the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP), a group working to decriminalize pot, declared when the votes were tallied. "Voters have spectacularly rejected eight years of the most intense government war on marijuana since the days of Reefer Madness (a 1936 propaganda film designed to scare teens out of using marijuana by depicting pot smokers as a bunch of deranged lunatics, which, decades later, became a cult hit).

Mirken hailed voters for refusing to cave in to pressure from Bush White House drug czar John Walters, who had campaigned against Proposal 1 in Michigan—and from district attorneys in Massachusetts who had warned of dire consequences if penalties for pot possession were reduced despite evidence to the contrary in 11 states with similar laws. "It may take a year or two, but the federal war on medical marijuana is dead. Finished. Over," MPP executive director Rob Kampia said in a statement."

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=...bortion-limits

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino View Post
    Adi

Don't Marlboros increase your pain?

Weed tends to reduce spasm and I sleep well but normal cigarettes set off a burning throughout my legs and feet.
    I never smoked pot and regarding Marlboros I have the same damn pain level even If I smoke or not.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."