Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Marijuana for pain relief.

Hai

Its not good for health taking drugs... some people take pain killers continuously for their pains like injuries etc...

Damn, she got banned quick...
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

I'd gladly trade in all the Lyrica ,Gabapentin, oxycodyn , and Topiramate that only numb the burning sensations and do nothing for the stabing ,stinging ,pocking,shocking, and drilling in my as# cheek ,sensations. If I just had to smoke one J , I've been meaning to try it for pain ,It's been a while ,just have 'nt worked up the nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by T12er View Post
    I'd gladly trade in all the Lyrica ,Gabapentin, oxycodyn , and Topiramate that only numb the burning sensations and do nothing for the stabing ,stinging ,pocking,shocking, and drilling in my as# cheek ,sensations. If I just had to smoke one J , I've been meaning to try it for pain ,It's been a while ,just have 'nt worked up the nerve.
    It works.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GoTWHeeLs View Post
    It works.

I Remember it used to work for bad movies !
    Works for Pain , AWESOME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by patricks View Post
    There are many studies. For ever one that says one thing, can find many that condradict it. Cant find any links to the study that I was refering to. At JH I read it in a med journal some time ago. (very interesting) It greatly explained the outcome of MJ useages and why the effects vary. In much more detail then I can explain.

Personal Example: Nero. Burning pain greatly increases for me, as some it decreases. I get more hyper. Others get more relaxed. Its different because of perceptions. (FYI. Nero burning pain increases as anxiety levels rise, I suggest tryn the use of anti anxiety meds. ex Atavan)

Sorry Patrick but you can show my any study but I don't believe that if I believe it will help my pain thei it will but I Don't believe it will get me then what? I won't get high? Not a chance! If you get good weed....you get stoned period. I used to take Oxy Contin, Oxycodone, Fentynol, Hydromorph Contin, Oxycocet/Percacet, Flexeril, Lorazepam, Baclofen, and more and Nothing, and I mean nothing works on my pain as fast and as well as marijuana and much prefer the side effects of marijuana to pharmaceuticals.

BTW Do you mean Neuro and not Nero?

Quote Originally Posted by JeffH View Post
    Sativex is not available in the US but you can make a tincture that is essentially the same thing.
    I'd LOVE to make a tincture, but not with street weed... Is it possible to order Sativex from a "Canadian Pharmacy"?
    "Let your food be your medicine" - Hippocrates

Quote Originally Posted by GoTWHeeLs View Post
    Damn, she got banned quick...
    lol ab don`t know what neuropain caused by sci means.some of them take an aspirin and the pain they have is gone.agrrrr....
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

I am not tempted for two years in an inaccessible prison.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    I am not tempted for two years in an inaccessible prison.
    Only 2 years ?Here we can get 10 years .I better smoke my Light Marlboro .
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."