Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Marijuana for pain relief.

Quote Originally Posted by JAYCUE
    Does anyone eat it? I remember pot brownies in high school were hilarious. I wonder if a little bite here and there throughout the day would help?
    I dont know if eating it would do a whole lot unless you eat alot of it maybe. Or try and soak it in tea and then strain out the weed that might work and then you can dry it out and try and smoke it still might be good but never have tried that.

I used to smoke a little bit once every three weeks, helped greatly with my burning pain.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpingiron
    I dont know if eating it would do a whole lot unless you eat alot of it maybe. Or try and soak it in tea and then strain out the weed that might work and then you can dry it out and try and smoke it still might be good but never have tried that.
    My friend used to make pot butter and then bake brownies with the butter. I haven't seen him in a while, so I don't know if he still does this.

I saw this commercial today. They're trying to add NY to the medical marijuana list.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wARi35Jz2nM

My buddy makes brownies and cookies with butter all the time (I just picked up a dozen cookies for my vacation. I try to not travel with obvious paraphenalia) but you can use the THC butter to make practically anything. It takes quite a bit of stash to make the butter in the 1st place, but the effects from edibles last WAY longer than from smoking, and are more physical than stone-y.

In medicinal shops it's like $5 a brownie or edible nowadays, so it's not even worth it to buy them at the cannabis clubs.
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by feisty
    My buddy makes brownies and cookies with butter all the time (I just picked up a dozen cookies for my vacation. I try to not travel with obvious paraphenalia) but you can use the THC butter to make practically anything. It takes quite a bit of stash to make the butter in the 1st place, but the effects from edibles last WAY longer than from smoking, and are more physical than stone-y.

In medicinal shops it's like $5 a brownie or edible nowadays, so it's not even worth it to buy them at the cannabis clubs.
    THC butter never thought of that and taking cookies made with THC butter on vacation with you is a great idea LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpingiron
    THC butter never thought of that and taking cookies made with THC butter on vacation with you is a great idea LOL.
    that's how you cook with it...

you make it into butter, and then replace the butter for regular butter in any recipe- be it for brownies, cookies- etc.
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

you guys should try the honey. good stuff with green tea.

I won't smoke, but I'd try eating, spray, or even pot tea if that would help.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Works for me

I use it to help me eat because I cant feel my stomach so I never feel hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by JAYCUE View Post
    I know some people use marijuana to treat their pain/spasms. I was wondering the following.
    1. How much do you smoke at a time?
    2. How many times per day?
    3. Do you take any meds?

I figured I'd ask before I try.

1. I smoke a bowl out of a glass pipe that fills up with smoke, and a rush hole. I used to use a pipe without a rush hole and I find the weed, a.k.a. marijuana, hits me harder and I smoke less too. If you can afford it buy a Volcano Vaporizer, it is definitely the best, don't buy any other vaporizer they just don't work.

2. When I have pain, on average about 2-3 times per day but it can be up to 10 plus on the bad days.

3. I take Baclofen, Nortriptylene, Dilantin, and sometimes Lorazepam.

IMO Marijuana is the best pain killer I have ever used. I have said it so many times and I will stick by my word until I find something better. Do you live in the States or Canada?