Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a name for a golf tourney....

Need a name for a golf tourney....

With 30 hunting, fishing and outdoor events planned in Virginia this year, we need to raise funds to keep them free to our participants. I am planning a Wheelin' Sportsmen golf tournament for late Sept. and want to come up with a catchy name.

Some I've gotten so far are:

Wheelin' and Whackin' Golf Tournament
    Wheelin' on the Green Golf Tournament
    Wheelin’, Whackin’, and Whiffin’ Golf Tournament

And I also thought I could combine the tourney with a late afternoon archery deer hunt and call it...

Puttin' and Guttin'

OR, have strippers as the beer cart girls and call it:

Puttin', Sluttin' and Guttin'

OK, maybe those two won't fly but there are some creative CC'ers out there. Help me out!
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Rollin' and Strollin'

Greens for Dreams

Putt Nutz

Strokin' and Spokin'

Strokes and Spokes

Bad Bogey Blues (Possibly have blues entertainment in clubhouse at end of tourney? )

Par Wars (enter Star Wars theme music)

Swingers Clubs
    I wished upon a falling star, I wished it had not fallen...

The Roll to the Hole.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

May I assume that no women participate except to sell beer? If not then you need some caddies to strip it off too.

Where Eagles Roll Golf Tournament. Maybe get Aaron Tipton to show and sing his.....Where the eagle flies..

I like the Blues myself but it is Virginia.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye
    With 30 hunting, fishing and outdoor events planned in Virginia this year, we need to raise funds to keep them free to our participants. I am planning a Wheelin' Sportsmen golf tournament for late Sept. and want to come up with a catchy name.

Some I've gotten so far are:

Wheelin' and Whackin' Golf Tournament
    Wheelin' on the Green Golf Tournament
    Wheelin’, Whackin’, and Whiffin’ Golf Tournament

And I also thought I could combine the tourney with a late afternoon archery deer hunt and call it...

Puttin' and Guttin'

OR, have strippers as the beer cart girls and call it:

Puttin', Sluttin' and Guttin'

OK, maybe those two won't fly but there are some creative CC'ers out there. Help me out!
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Hits and Tits

Whack my ball off your box

Smacks and Whacks

Bustin' Balls '08

Wash my Balls, Beotch!

My Ball goes in your Hole

Drive for Show, putt for a Ho (personal fav.)

Back Nine Blues

Double Bogey Blues

Out of Bounds Blues

Whack, Hack and Whiff (similar to yours)

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

OK, there are some good ones here. Thanks guys.

Jeff, when I saw you'd replied, I was nervous. Some good ones. I'm just surprised I didn't see "shanks and skanks".

And Sue, "but it is Virginia"??? Don't you think we love the blues down here too? And all of our events are open to the opposite sex
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

I'm just surprised I didn't see "shanks and skanks".
    I actually had it.. storms came thru and knocked my connection out. I 'membered what I could.

Hoo's and Ho's

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Wheelers of the green with balls

Swing'n wheelers of the green with balls

Rollers of the green with balls

Club'n, swing'n, and a roll'n with balls

Do ya see the pattern I'm creating here??? As long as you end each title with, " with balls", it'll work for ya.
    If I was meant to have wheels under my ass, what the hell are these legs for?
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1455040496

And Sue, "but it is Virginia"??? Don't you think we love the blues down here too? And all of our events are open to the opposite sex
    I was thinking more along the red/blue thing. Blues are a dem thing and Aaron Tipton is redneck republican. So if I show up there will be nekkid beer guys???
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.