Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I am thinking about going to medical school, any advice?

Thanks for all the stories and encouragement.

I am meeting with my premed advisor this week, which we hopefully start me on the path to becoming a doctor!

The last time I saw my neurologist at Johns Hopkins he had a low level quad on his team. I figured his level solely because he used a chek-writer to scrible my script. He was probably still a resident. Might google Dr Doug Kerr at Hopkins and see if he has an email to his office manager. I don't remmber the new doc's naame.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

I met with my adviser last week. She seemed to think that I was a very good candidate for med school (when compared with other premed students at my school... which may not be much of a compliment at all). So I am going for it. Only time will tell if I can actually hack it. I think getting in will be the hard part. Once I am in I will have no choice but to succeed.