Thread: Top End Crossfire

Top End Crossfire

anyone useing this chair i just had one ordered with the ergo seating

Not to discourage you, but I was fitted by a PT and OT for a Top End Crossfire. What I got was a disaster. The chair did not fit or feel right from the time it was delivered. They made numerous changes, but nothing helped. I finally returned it to the vendor and had a nasty fight to get my money back and the insurance payments refunded. It is the only chair I have returned in 22 years. Hopefully your experince will be better than mine.
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow." - Mario Andretti

hopefully u handled all measurments yourself. for your sake, i hope so
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

I have one. It's not a bad chair & it basically has been problem-free. Not much of it is adjustable, so yes, I too hope it was ordered correctly.

I have the ergo seat. Some people like it. Some don't. I think it's good in theory but I doubt I'd order it again. Thoughts here: http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=99355

I have one with ergo and love it! Granted I had a quickie that was junk before. Top End did my measurements since they are local here. Haven't had any problems with mine
    Steve
    C5-6 Feb 05

i had measurements done yes i have a quickie gt now with frog legs was my first chair i dont recomend frog legs to anyone i tested it for a week before i decided there are alot of adjustements on it as many as my quickie gt thanks for all opinions