Thread: New stem cell from tissue portugal

New stem cell from tissue portugal

Please Dr young we need your advice. My father in law called tonight and told us that that he has new information about T cell injection from skin cells. My husbands father is wanting to fly him over here. He has full faith that this will work. My husband is a new injury as of 8 months and my husband is 28 years old. Is this worth looking into? PLease help us. He is a T7-8 complete Asaia a. Any hope?
    Nurse Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by jenny973
    Please Dr young we need your advice. My father in law called tonight and told us that that he has new information about T cell injection from skin cells. My husbands father is wanting to fly him over here. He has full faith that this will work. My husband is a new injury as of 8 months and my husband is 28 years old. Is this worth looking into? PLease help us. He is a T7-8 complete Asaia a. Any hope?
    Jenny, I have not heard of this or know anything about this treatment. I know that a number of groups are working on skin stem cells but I don't know of any in Portugal and have not seen any animal or human data indicating that these would be effective for spinal cord injury. I doubt that this is legitimate.

Wise.

Hi,

I have send email to you.Just refer that.
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 06-04-2008 at 12:11 PM.

I never heard nothing about this treatment.
    If you have details, I try ask more information.