Thread: Shrinking legs

Shrinking legs

Is it inevitable that my legs are going to shrink and get smaller? Im wanting to get a tattoo on my calf but am worried about what shape my legs are going to be in 5-10 years from now.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

I think your concerns are valid.

I don't know but I have a tattoo on my ankle that I don't like anymore bc of the change in my legs.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

They will probably shrink some, depending on your level of spasticity. Can you get your tatoo in another location that you would enjoy seeing?

I have a tat on my left ankle it hasn't shrunk it has stayed the same so I don't know what to tell you really I just wanted to type LOL.....

Your calfs may shrink but the image of your tat will never get to the point of not recognizing. What was the tat going to be???
    If I was meant to have wheels under my ass, what the hell are these legs for?
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1455040496

my calves are like sticks after 7 yrs. and i have mad spasms. i would think standing regularly would help but that's not an option for many of us.

Hi,

I would agree that your lets will probably change shape due to muscle atrophy from non-use. You may want to consider another tattoo location.

AAD

I thinkin about my shoulder now, the only place I wont really have to worry about. I wish my damn forearm wasn't so skinny.

This is where I got the idea for the tattoo, the guy doing my tattoo is redrawing it to be custom though.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace