Thread: Liber-T Medtech I-Pressure Air Cushion Pressure Guage

Liber-T Medtech I-Pressure Air Cushion Pressure Guage

Does anyone know about the Liber-T Medtech I-pressure guage by All Med?

Have a look at this thread, where we discussed that idea. I would not want to deprecate All Med's product, but my opinion is that a sensor measuring butt/seat pan distance would be more effective than one measuring air pressure.
    Perhaps someone knows whether Roho's Merlin sensor is available in the US now? I would consider purchasing that.
    - Richard

Does Any One Know the Name of Swiss Made KAFO Knee Joint

I was wondering if any one in this FORUM knows the name of the SWISS MADE KAFO Knee Joint that doesn't have to have any drop locks or bail locks to lock the knee joint when standing in place & will unlock when you want to walk without the knee joints being locked.

Quote Originally Posted by rfbdorf
    Have a look at this thread, where we discussed that idea. I would not want to deprecate All Med's product, but my opinion is that a sensor measuring butt/seat pan distance would be more effective than one measuring air pressure.
    Perhaps someone knows whether Roho's Merlin sensor is available in the US now? I would consider purchasing that.
    - Richard
    The Merlin still isn't available, but may be getting close. I can not disclose anything more right now since I will be a participating in a field trial during the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by RAFS
    I was wondering if any one in this FORUM knows the name of the SWISS MADE KAFO Knee Joint that doesn't have to have any drop locks or bail locks to lock the knee joint when standing in place & will unlock when you want to walk without the knee joints being locked.
    Could you be thinking Sweden instead of Switzerland? I believe there is a Swedish KAFO, but braces aren't my forte (Other than the plastic AFO I've been using for 26 years).