Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well, there goes my weekend. :(

Well, there goes my weekend. :(

I am in Ohio and was planning a trip up to Columbus to see this band who the lead singer is...well, she's smoking-and the band's not bad either.

But the venue was double booked and they were booted.

My weekend will be sitting on my ass in my very nice, yet all too frequently attended, apartment.

Poor Joe!

But you are NOT alone...there are THREE of you...

Me...
    Myself...
    and I...

Take care, God bless...

Teena

That is what you get for not answering my e-mail. Karma, it's a bitch.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

LOL Hang me out to dry...

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz
    My weekend will be sitting on my ass in my very nice, yet all too frequently attended, apartment.
    Head to a sports bar and watch some of the racing going on this weekend. I'm getting up at 4:30 am to watch the Monaco Grand Prix tomorrow and I'll probably watch at least part of the Indy 500. Unfortunately, my husband won't be home as he's at the track testing this weekend. It'll just be me and the kitties cheering for the Scuderia.

C.
    Last edited by Tiger Racing; 05-24-2008 at 09:51 PM.

Awwww sorry Joe ...... shoulda brought the girls out long before now .... little cheer you up dance ..... you be fine .... I promise .....

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Bummer. Sorry about that. Thanks to the cost of gas I am pretty much doing the same thing this weekend. Just staying really local and not shelling out another $50.00 for a lousy half tank of gas!

Me...hang you out to dry...NEVER
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

I've been invited to a BBQ tomorrow which is really cool. I swear the walls are closing in on me here and it is supposed to be a great time, having nothing to worry about but getting better and working hard. So why am I stressed out of my head?

I think I could be stressed at a Jimmy Buffet Concert.

My son and posse went to the lake, camping. Son is asleep in tent. One member of posse takes son's new car, allegedly for food. Posseboy arrested for DUI. Car impounded. Son calls 7 a.m., panicked, My car's stolen. I tell him file a report. When he does, he learns fate of car/driver.

Impound place won't take credit cards. They want me to drive 500 miles to bail car out. Am now trying to wire money, but kid is dependent upon kindness of strangers at lake for ride to Walmart to get money.

I hope to see my son and his car again, someday. I'd best NOT see the DUI boy. Am wrestling with self...leave DUI boy at lake, 250 miles from home?

I think not. Son thinks yes.

Oh yeah, it's also our anniversary, re-scheduled from last week due to illness. LOL, heavy romance!