Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women show no emotional feelings during orgasms?

no emotion?

even if a woman or man is not having an orgasm some emotion is being felt. ranging from disgust to lust something is happening there. this is less a study and more of an absence of connection to life.

More proof that the human brain is not fully understood, not by a long shot.

Pretty creative way for these scientists to get close to a woman having an orgasm though, probably been thinking about it since primary school

Quote Originally Posted by brocko

Pretty creative way for these scientists to get close to a woman having an orgasm though, probably been thinking about it since primary school
    LMFAO!
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

But when a woman reached orgasm, something unexpected happened: much of her brain went silent.

People don't you know that this is because this is the ONLY time a woman is not having to multitask. Other times we have to think about groceries kids cleaning who needs to do what where when etc etc etc. Or maybe thats just me.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Quote Originally Posted by brocko

That fantasy could die real quick like when the subjects they were working on didn´t fit the hot for teacher standard.

Then again, if these "scientists" were using their noodles, I´m sure they must have called up Larry Flynt for some volunteers.
    "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Quote Originally Posted by addiesue
    People don't you know that this is because this is the ONLY time a woman is not having to multitask. Other times we have to think about groceries kids cleaning who needs to do what where when etc etc etc. Or maybe thats just me.
    I think you might be right, Addiesue!

"We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
    - Barack Obama

Quote Originally Posted by addiesue
    X2.

I don't have the kids, but I so get it. No multi-tasking. Yay!

I cannot honestly say I feel emotion right then. Afterwards, there is a flood of emotion and it's as though I'm in love with the world.

Right then? Not at all.