Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Being Happy

Happiness is always a by-product.
    It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular.
    But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness.

"What's the use of worrying?
    It never was worth while,
    So pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag,
    And smile, smile, smile.

My oldest turned 5 on Thursday and had his first soccer game yesterday afternoon. Was alot of fun watchin the kids run around kicking the ball without a clue. All the kids loved Hanson(Service dog). Has been a good weekend.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Listening to musiv makes me happy. Also I LOVE live music!!

My friends and positive people make me happy.

If you're feeling down or anxious, reading is a good thing to do.

The cats paws were COLD!! LOL
    Last night the cat came in from outside. He likes to jump in my lap when he's cold and snuggle a minute. I said hey your feet are cold. Then suddenly I'm hollering the cats feet are cold!! I'm excited. My friend, who isn't used to me yet, is thinking I've lost it. He's like, yea it's 25 degrees outside, they're going to be cold. No I can feel they are cold!!!! I have sensation for touch on my thighs but I could never feel temperature. Until last night. Although usually I am wearing jeans so maybe I haven't noticed when it started? I never knew little cold kitty feet could feel so good.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Quote Originally Posted by addiesue View Post
    The cats paws were COLD!! LOL
    Last night the cat came in from outside. He likes to jump in my lap when he's cold and snuggle a minute. I said hey your feet are cold. Then suddenly I'm hollering the cats feet are cold!! I'm excited. My friend, who isn't used to me yet, is thinking I've lost it. He's like, yea it's 25 degrees outside, they're going to be cold. No I can feel they are cold!!!! I have sensation for touch on my thighs but I could never feel temperature. Until last night. Although usually I am wearing jeans so maybe I haven't noticed when it started? I never knew little cold kitty feet could feel so good.

Wow! Cool beans addiesue! That had to feel good. So happy for you.

{hugs}

Yay cold kitty feet! I can lend you a kitty with a very cold nose to match lol

That's amazing, addiesue! What a wonderful surprise. I've always believed that good things came in on little cat feet and now I have proof.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Yay Addie!!!!
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Wow! Isn't that also where you had your burns? Double wow if so! May it keep coming as long as it isn't painful.

I am surprised and happy for you
    TH 12, 43 years post