- About Ashley
- St. Louis, Missouri
- music, friends, media, feminism, and social/human rights issues
- jeep wreck
- Why did you join this forum?
- to find helpful information
- How did you find us?
- heard about it through a friend on myspace
- Were you a spinewire/cando user?
- What do you think of this site?
- great most of the time
- Date of injury (NA if not spinal-injured)?
- January 29th, 2006
Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.