About Sue Pendleton
- Date of injury (NA if not spinal-injured)?:
- May 25, 1992 C6/7 incomplete sensory and motor.
- Wisconsin USA
- Jill of all trades
- Running, walking, dancing, anything but sitting down!
- Retired as Chair of the Maryland SCI Research Fund in January of 2012.
- Why did you join this forum?:
- Asked to..
- How did you find us?:
- What do you think of this site?:
- Would prefer this particular site not be needed but "GREAT!!!" as long as we do need it.
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."
Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 05-14-2013 02:19 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2