Conversation Between jody and 6string

3 Visitor Messages

1. I play a lot of blues. I like the older stuff by guys like Muddy Water, Robert Johnson, and Willie Dixon. I also like the harder blues from bands like Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, and the Stones. I've spent many pleasurable hours working out riffs by Jimmy Page, and Joe Perry.

I also like acoustic music, and have been influenced by John Denver, and Don McLean, among others.

How about you. What do you like?
  2. Jody, that little Marshall rocks! It has two 10's, and I really think it is the best practice amp out there. Mine is an older one. One channel. My housemate has a new one. Two channels. Clean, and dirty. There is also a fancy Zakk Wylde model. For about $300.00 you can't go wrong. I highly recommend it.
  3. Hi Jody. You asked where I was from. I Live in Rhode Island. I noticed you live in Lansdale, PA. My best friend lives there. On Abby Lane, just off County Line Rd. I've had a lot of good times there. Have you ever had hoagies from Lee's Hoagie House, across the street from the air base? Or gone to this big mall, not far from his house? Montgomery Mall, I think was the name. Anyway, thanks for asking about me. Keep playing the uke! Oh, cute frog!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3