Conversation Between Obieone and Raven

8 Visitor Messages

1. Obie, just noticed the thread about bills sore. So sorry that you all are going through all this again. Seems like it doesn't end huh?

Hang on in there. I know, I know, easier said than done. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending you hugs and kisses.
  2. Hi Raven .... the link worked just fine .. so pretty ... actually it looks a little like that around here when it snows .. it really does! We're tending to another sore I'm afraid and its a deep one .... it never ends .... but then you know all about that don't you. Happy holidays sweetie ... I wish you all peace and good health in the coming new year ... give Nick a pinch on the butt for me and Isis a peck on the cheek !!
  3. Btw. please let me know if the link didn't work.
  4. Hello Obie, just wanted to check with you at this time. Have been thinking of you and Bill. Hope things are getting better for you all.
    Also wanted to give you this link to check into from our house to yours.

http://www.ravensdreams.org/pp/XMasW...idayWishes.htm

Hugs

Raven
  5. Obie thank you so much. All that matters is that people saw through it even if he tried to play it off as a joke. Just requested to have mine locked too. It started to get nasty with his replies in there too. That wasn't my point in starting it but I guess I should have known better with him provoking others too.

Again thanks. Life goes on.
  6. Holla Raven ..... I moved that nasty thread just so you know and I want to apologize for it taking so long ... you deserve better! {{hug}}
  7. Hey, thanks for reply. This is cool. Thanks to Esteban, we got things going.

Hope things are going well for you and yours. Hugs back to ya.
  8. Hey you ..... {{{hug}}} !! This is fun ... hope you are doing well !!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8