Conversation Between Evonne and AirForceGirl

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hi there,
    I just saw your "friend request" ... thanks. How's your summer going? I spent a couple of weeks in Phoenix - what a scorcher :-). I'm back in the Springs now .... much cooler. Time to get back to work ...
    Sabine
  2. Hi there,
    Thanks for the note ... yes, this is definitely a "team" effort. The whole family gets to "play." I've certainly learned a lot about this world of SCI over the years ....
    Looks like you guys are outdoorsy people, too ... nice pictures. I should post some of ours, too. I'm glad my husband doesn't much let his injury stop him from doing what he loves ... even at his level he just "does" .... kayaking, snowskiing, handbiking, camping, etc. .... He says you just have to get out there and DO. To be honest with you, that makes it easier for me, too .... it's a little more work but it creates a certain level of "normal" - you know?
    Have a great summer,
    Sabine
  3. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I think it is so cool when i see the "other" 1/2 so involved in the world of the SCI. My husband is VERY supportive. I could not get through the day without his constant support. I am lucky in that I do not need much help other than putting my hair in a ponytail in the morning and putting my ted hose on my leg, but it's all the little things he does to make my life easier. He does all the cookin now and gets the kids to and from school most days.....i do work full-time, but after a full day i am pretty much DEAD by the time i get home. Anyway, i am glad to see how much u sem to support your husband, keep up the good work. This SCI affects the whole family. Take Care

Evonne
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3