Conversation Between Juke_spin and dan_nc

5 Visitor Messages

1. Dan,Juke, besides the minutes I added to your phone on Tue, I had also added 20 bucks on 1/8/2010. If it didn't take, I can email you the receipt I got from tracfone and you can go yell at them."

When I checked the acct. time balance (they'ed stopped displaying it on the opening screen!?) I found I'ed had something over 200 min.

Re. your last call I replied within minutes and left a VM for you to call back - .

Thanks for all the help and care and I'm not surprised if you are trying not to use up the minutes and appreciate it.

Paul called on Sun with some computer deals - too late with the deal already done - and a tip about what's got to be the best cable setup in the country, DSL extreme for fifteen or twenty bucks for the first year and not much more after - but, of course, they don't cover my area, so I'll probably have to go w a slower connection and pay $26.50 a mo. like many of the residents in this area.

"
  2. Juke, besides the minutes I added to your phone on Tue, I had also added 20 bucks on 1/8/2010. If it didn't take, I can email you the receipt I got from tracfone and you can go yell at them.
  3. Juke, I up'd your minutes once around the beginning of the year and will try to do so again around payday. Glad you're alive. We'll chat soon, 'k? Oh, happy belated birthday.
  4. Dan, I've only visited once, at the end of Sept.,- according to lyniffer anyway.

Things have settled where I'm living; there's just me and one of the women in our flat. I'm thinking of either gettting a laptop or using the $700 I've saved up to get moved into a better place. Lot of things I've got to check into before I move on either.

I haven't had any minutes on my cell of at least as long as I've been away from the site. I am going to buy some time for the cell soon and I'll keep you posted.
  5. do you still come around, juke?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5