Conversation Between duge and jody

15 Visitor Messages

1. Hey just saw you are a mod now!! congrats!! I sure don't think I'd want the job!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Ha Ha!!!!!!!! the only reason I haven't changed it was one lady just gave me hell over it and told me to take it off.............well me being hard headed I just told her NO-WAY and it's been there ever since. Glad to hear your doing ok!!!!!!!!!! good old aurthur really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! I been having problems with my feet really hurting but other than that doing ok!!!!!!! Yes I do look up Doug Earl I'm sitting with a tobbaggon on laughing was at a show where the boy's were playing one kid came up stole my hat and put his on me I had a funky little hat on, told me he HAD to wear it for a while!! but go add me!!! I'm there everyday now.
  3. oh that thingy again. damn duge if you would change that thing, I would drop in more. ew. anyway, Im doing pretty good. major artritis probs that suck. adventures over the summer though, an a great fest despit tragedies here and there.
    How are you? I have a facebook, you have one?
  4. Hey Jody! How are you doing?
  5. im having a similar problem duge. two patches left and on this dose years. I do have an appoint tomarrow to see if I have options. like adding plan D so that I can get meds and steril supplys before Im out. my insurance going defunck had a lot to do with moving to sc. how will going to strait medicare affect you?
  6. I doubt it Jody, I'm on medicare already. see I'm just where you make too much or too little.
  7. im trying to get medicaid. cay you apply for medicaid?
  8. Jody, glad to hear you are ok!!!!!!!!!!! I don't get on here much anymore, been going to facebook more. I don't know why people act that way!!! It really does say alot about their character though! I only keep that picture up because there was one that told me "TAKE THAT PICTURE DOWN" or I won't be freinds with you.......Well Sorry LADY!!!!!!!!!! I just got a MERRY CHRISTMAS present from my former employer where as of 4/1 10 that my health insurance is GONE..... down the tube,.....flushed!!! but I will survive! Hey Hope you have a MErry Christmas and keep in touch!!!!!!
    Doug
  9. oh duge that damn picture makes me jump n shivver every time I want to say hi or reply! ew! anyway, thanx for thinking of me. things are better than last month, weird starting over in another state. it was interesting being homeless. not as bas as being a gimp, but being both sucked most of the time. wow poeple I have known for years acted like it was gonna rub off. you would think id get used to it.
  10. Jody how are you doing? I've not been here a whole lot lately so have you found anyplace to live yet?
    Doug
  11. to alot of Foghat & Areosmith, rockin!!!!!!!!! Did I tell you my 2 boys play in a band? The oldest took after Dad and plays drums, got a really nice set and the other plays bass, but he's one hella of a 6 string player, plus mandolin he loves to paly different things and he's a perfectionist when he does it. I been coming down of my patch now so been listening to alot to get my mind of it, Byt the way I LOVE that Cat outfit you got there!!!!!! Hope your doing OK!!!
  12. I don't know what they did but WOW!!!! I mean it's probably not much different than some of ours! lol I mean NOT working! I hated those damm fences I live on a Farm my dad just sold all his cattle so I don't have to worry about then now but I been bit by them so many times I don't even remember anymore. I don't know I just thought it would be a nice conversation peice!!! does get them going! . Yes my foot Dr put me on lyrica and it has been GREAT! not all of it is gone but alot of it I don't have now , but I lost me prescription coverage on 1/1 so I am going to have to go off of it because I can't afford it. I don't know how long this would have lasted with helping the burning pain. but No I never have had a trike, I would love to have a motorcyle trike. but can't afford one of those either..... sucks!!!!
  13. I don't know what they did but WOW!!!! I mean it's probably not much different than some of ours! lol I mean NOT working! I hated those damm fences I live on a Farm my dad just sold all his cattle so I don't have to worry about then now but I been bit by them so many times I don't even remember anymore. I don't know I just thought it would be a nice conversation peice!!! does get them going! . Yes my foot Dr put me on lyrica and it has been GREAT! not all of it is gone but alot of it I don't have now , but I lost me prescription coverage on 1/1 so I am going to have to go off of it because I can't afford it. I don't know how long this would have lasted with helping the burning pain. but No I never have had a trike, I would love to have a motorcyle trike. but can't afford one of those either..... sucks!!!!
  14. Yep Jody, It's a pee pee, After a guy took a pee on some live electrical wires, guess he thought it would be kinda like peeing on a electric fence, but I beleive he got a bit more of a shock!! burned that poor little feller plumb off!!!
  15. what the? is that a pee pee? oy! thanx for the request, im rather shaken by that poor peepee. it must be a peepee, what else could be? hung like a raisin. what the heck happened to it?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15