Conversation Between kate and 7777777

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi, John! I'm glad I got to meet you, too -- every year there are new people, and every year I leave thinking of the hundreds of thousands who couldn't make it. Marilyn and I are going out to Sacramento in a couple of weeks to be at the annual Research 4 Cure fundraiser. I'm thinking of asking Karen Miner if she'd like a blog on her website so people can hear what Hans Keirstead and Os Steward have to say . . . I'll keep you posted.

Take care~

Kate
  2. Hi Kate, John Martinson here and I hope you had a safe trip home! It was a pleasure meeting you at the W2W and I bought your book and I'm excited to read it. It was a big positive impact in my life being able to go to the day at the races with Sam Schmidt Paralysis Foundation and the Working To Walk Chicago. I met so many inspirational people like yourself, Sam Schmidt, Ida Cahill, Bruce, Susan, Dr. Young, Dr. McDonald (Hollywood) Kay, Cindy, Dr. Stephen & Jeannette Davies, Marilyn & John Smith, Joe, Larry & Kathy, Deborah, Ron, Justin, Donna & Matt, Pete, Martin, Anne and so many more, I just want to say THANK YOU!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2