Conversation Between sowseng and chasmengr

12 Visitor Messages

1. Sowseng, while browsing through TiLite's new Options Brochure just now, I saw a high-mount flip-back footrest!
  2. OK, good, thanks for your opinion so far, that I make up my to choose Oracing F2.
  3. The High-Mount Flip-Back Footrest is finished for my TiLite. I posted about it in the Equipment thread. Let me know if you have questions
  4. I'm gathering the parts, the last of which I should have by Monday. I need only three parts, but they're not as common as I thought. Their total cost isn't much though: <$10US.
  5. How's your footrest trial goes?
  6. Please kindly show me the picture as well, thanks.
  7. I don't see a high-mount flipback footrest on TiLite's eStore, but I sure think it would possible. Right now I have a 2x4 screwed on the top my flipback footest to temporarily increase its height. It works just fine. I will try installing some longer bolts with standoffs to see how well that method works (it would sure be lighter).

Obtaining a high-mount flipback footrest might be a very cheap, do-it-yourself project. Write me back in a few days, to remind me to let you know how my trial goes.
  8. Hi,

I have a friend ordering ZRA, and her seat to footrest is 13". I know that this measurement need high mount footrest. But she need flip back footrest too, is it possible for her to have a flip back footrest on a high mounting?
  9. Saw this in ebay, most of the configuration fit me, just that don't know the footrest height can adjust to 14" or not.
    http://www.ebay.com.my/itm/TiLite-15...item19d863adfd
  10. Thanks Chasmengr.
  11. Sowseng, I talked with Mark at TiLite just now. The fixed back DU is NOT available on the AeroZ.
  12. Hi,
    Planning to have a second chair. Still hesitate should I go for ZR or AeroZ 2 with enforcement. AeroZ will save me a lot of money, but will it stand through travel by flight? Does the series 2 backrest problem has really solve? Does AeroZ 2 has rigid backrest option?(I remember someone said it has). Thanks, good day.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12