Conversation Between Mona~on~wheels and Raven

17 Visitor Messages

1. Praying for you Raven. Please God be with Raven, Nick, and Isis. I won't stop praying Raven, God loves you & there's nothing he can't do. Please heal Raven God. Help her pain. God please heal Raven, {hugs} Mona
  2. Hi honey, I'm doing good. Started pt which isn't much. How are you doing? I hope things are better sweetie.
    (hugs) Mona
  3. Mona, checking to see how you are doing and to say hello. Hoping things are all good for you.
  4. Thanks I'm so tired of his attitude. He's going to be held accountable for all the people he pushed over the edge. Y/W I hope you're feeling better sweetie. love in Jesus Mona
  5. Hey, Mona. Again want to thank you for your prayers.

Also, the Devil's Advocate comment is so appropiate in that thread.

Hugs
  6. Thank you so much! I hope all is well with you!
    {hugs} Mona
  7. Hey Mona, sorry to hear that things have been rough for awhile. Hope they get better soon. Also, want to say congrats on your new grandbaby. One more reason for life to be richer.
  8. Happy New Year Sweetie! I hope you have a beautiful day tomorrow. Thank You right now pink spots are gone! Don't forget to eat your black eyed peas & hog jaw tomorrow. Gotta have good luck all next year. Mona
  9. Hello Mona, here's hoping that you are doing better with the pink spot. Thanks for the good wishes and also wanted to wish you a very Happy New Year. Hope the new year brings you the best ever and that those darn sores give you a break the whole year.

Hugs from all of us here.
  10. Merry Christmas Raven! Thanks sweetie!
  11. Hi Mona, was thinking of you and hoping the holidays bring you lots of cheer. Also wanted to send you this link from my site ... http://www.ravensdreams.org/pp/XMasW...idayWishes.htm

Hope you enjoy. Hugs, Raven
  12. YW. Good to hear you had a good B-Day.
  13. Thank you Raven, I had a great birthday! Beautiful card! Thank you sweetie for making it for me. You're a doll! {hugs} Mona
  14. Happy Birthday Mona, Hope this day is a good one with all your loved one around you. May God bless you with many more years full of happiness and cheer.

Also, please check out the following link that holds something special from my garden just for a sweet lady like you. http://www.ravensdreams.org/i/HBMona.jpg
  15. You're welcome. Thank you! A miracle from above.
    I can't get enough of her. Have a nice weekend.
  16. Thank you Mona. She is what keeps me going too. Love the pic of you and the angel in your arms. Aren't they awesome?
  17. Thanks Raven, you've got the 1st album I've seen. Isis' is adorable! Precious little girl. Have a great day.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17