Conversation Between comad and mamadavid

3 Visitor Messages

1. Dear Comad,
    thanks for your messages. I'm sorry I've only just seen them now -- my hard disk died 2 weeks ago and I had to go to Hong Kong to have it replaced. Just got back to Kunming now. I really must update everyone because things seem to be happening now with the programme's planned expansion -- which had been delayed because the new larger premises were not ready.
    I'm getting ready to go to the hospital now but will send you a complete answer sometime today. Right now Tongren is ready to start accepting patients from overseas. Your best contact person would still be me, as I will pass everything on to Dr Zhu, the head of the programme.
    Last I heard the in-hospital cost -- all inclusive (including food) -- is to be about 20,000 RMB a month. As for apartment rental costs, we pay 2850 RMB a month for a four bedroom, two bathroom 140 m2 apartment near the hospital.
    Will be in touch later.
  2. Dear MamaDavid, (trying to send this message 2nd time,please answer)
    I hope your son is getting better and stronger! I am following your posts here....
    I would also like to contact people in Tongren hospital in Kunming about my 6 months rehab program and possible trip and stay there. What would be the best connection / person ?
    If I rent a room close to hospital as you did and go there only for walking therapies, what can I expect that would be approximate expense for 6 months? Thank you very much! Z. Komadina / comad
  3. Dear MamaDavid,
    I hope your son is getting better and stronger! I am following your posts here....
    I would also like to contact people in Tongren hospital in Kunming about my 6 months rehab program and possible trip and stay there. What would be the best connection / person ?
    If I rent a room close to hospital as you did and go there only for walking therapies, what can I expect that would be approximate expense for 6 months? Thank you very much! Z. Komadina / comad
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3