Conversation Between flying and crash86

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Flying.. Im actually close to Salem but it would still be a long drive for you. I ride with another hand cycler who uses a Bionix because well he is in his 60's and has tore up shoulders from riding so many years. We have AB riders who go along also but our rides are more recreational and not fast I train alone and that's when I do speed and distance work. We have done the Row River Trail before and its a fun time.
    I have a Marathon on June 16th and I have Football agility camp the following week for 3 days but after that im pretty open. I will say im a fair weather rider I raced in April on my old Force G in the rain and I hated it. ha ha. Well let me know when you might think you might be going and I will see about coming down I will stay over night because its a distance to drive after a 30 mile ride.
  2. So mister crash86 what's up. I'm guessing that you live up in the greater Portland area, so where about are you at? Its a five hour drive up to Portland for me, but I have a daughter up there I go see every once in a while. Me and some AB friends are talking about riding on the Row river trail in Cottage Grove sometime soon, would you be interested in riding with us? Let me know, it would be fun to get together. Since reading about how fast you are, I have really been picking up my speed, trying to keep up with the faster AB riders I go with. There not real fast or young bikers so its fun to ride with them. Anyway drop me a line.
    David
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2