Conversation Between Wise Young and Alexander Ahmadi

5 Visitor Messages

1. I think I have found it finally.
  2. Uh oh!
  3. Dear Dr. Young,

I am a 41 year old male, diagnose with Dehydration and Protrusion in Central disc (L3-L4) with mild stress on Thecal Sac. Also Dehydration and paracentral right herniation of disc with mild stress on nerve root. The rest of the discs have normal view.

I had a fall from the roof of a 2-storey building 11 years ago and my L3 Vertebra cracked. In my MRI, you can visibly see the L3 protruded a bit on the lower edge towards the Thecal Sac. The L3-L4 disc is also protruded toward the lower part of the Thecal Sac. I had little pain in my back once every now and then and sometime the pain made me stand a little curved or sometime skewed and imbalanced for 1 minute or more. Besides all this, I had no pain or numbness until I had an MRI taken. Since then, I've had pain experience in my back, in my abductor muscles and I feel heat in my leg, sometimes in my back.
  4. Dear Dr. Young,

I was wondering if you had received my PM earlier. If so, kindly instruct me how to get the images to you.

Best Regards,

Alex

alex.ahmadii@gmail.com
  5. Dear Dr. Young,

I have already sent you private message.
    I just wanted to take time to express my heartiest gratitude for everything you are doing to help people.
    I have been following many of your articles on Yahoo Health and on this website and I was really impressed by your broad knowledge as well as your generosity in giving it.
    I don't know if you have received my email yet. Is there a way I can attach some MRI Scans to you?

Thanks again a million times for all you do,

Alex,

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5