Conversation Between My395 and frogii

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the info Devin. I still keep bouncing back and forth between the 2. I really like the FRH-1, but I have put 100+ miles on a couple of them that I've been able to borrow. The Force G I only have put about 5 miles on, and it wasn't completely set up for me, so I'm not sure if I am as comfortable on it as the FR. I just keep hearing that FR aren't winning races, but TE are. And with either bike I'll be sitting upright, should I go with the TE since it sits lower to the ground? FR told me their bike weighs ~31 lbs. TE said theirs weighs ~38. but when my friend weighed his FR, he found it to be around 37-38 lbs. I just want a bike that will take me as far as I can go competitively. Blah... so much to consider..
  2. Hey Anjii,

I posted a reply to your questions on the Top End in the thread you started. Andy at www.bike-on.com is a good resource for getting some of your questions answered.

I know what you are going through as far as decisions go. It is tough to know what to get. In the end, you will likely be fine with what ever you get, as long as it fits you well.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Devin
  3. hello,
    Just joined this forum and posted a question about the force G vs. the freedom ryder frh-1. I saw a few posts that you had a force G.. Was wondering if you had the time to give me your opinion between the two bikes, or just the force G if you don't know the frh-1..

Thanks,
    Anjii
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3