Conversation Between cavemuscle and BigK

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hey bud. Thanks for thinking about me. I live in Pittsburgh and am glad the G20 is over with. My wife can stop worrying about how the hell she is getting home from work now. I just got over my most recent UTI turned septic and have been in the hospital for about a week every month this year! I am 2 years out from my injury now and I swear my UTI's are getting worse, not better! Other than that, I am doing great. I am actually showering, getting dressed, using the bathroom and whatnot all by myself now. If all goes well, I will be going to driving school soon to learn how to use hand controls. I had my accident on the job and am a workers comp case and i'm going to my companys picnic today to say hi to all of my old work buddies I haven't seen in a long time. Enough about me though. How have you been? I hope you and your loved ones are doing well. Keep in touch and feel free to drop a message whenever you like. Take care!
  2. Sup, buddy? GREAT NEW PIC!
  3. well we thought thesame here and then had a hard freeze last night, had to drag the plants back in
  4. Hey bud. I've been ok. Not great but not bad either. I thought spring was here. It even reached 70 degrees the other day but now I hear it might snow here the next couple of days. How's everything going with you?
  5. hey brom hows life going? spring sprung there yet?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5