View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. permobile f3 charger

i have an f3 permobile power chair. i live out in the sticks and was wanting to get a spare charger for it. is there a site or after market charger i could get that is reasonably priced? any ideas.
    Tags: 1'", @@5ll4t Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Down the Escalator: Why escalators in O'Hare Airport's terminal of the future?

Chicago Tribune's Blair Kamin takes star architect Jeanne Gang to task for heavy reliance on escalators in her $8.5 billion O'Hare terminal redesign. Gang creates brilliant structures, including this one, and her multilevel airport design lets plenty of natural light into the airport experience. Kamin, however, argues that the escalator plan complicates and frustrates travelers, and with breakdowns like what occurs at other airports, could even put pressure on national traffic patterns.
    Tags: 1'", @@shlqi Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Gunning for Medicaid Again: Trump's New Budget

"The spending plan calls for a cut of nearly $1.5 trillion in Medicaid over 10 years and for $1.2 trillion to be added for the block grants or per-person caps that would start in 2021. Under the new arrangement, states would gain far more freedom to set their own rules about how to cover the poor. (Spitzbub: that means more restrictions from cash-strapped state govts.) The budget also would eliminate funding for Medicaid expansion under the Affordable Care Act, which has gone to about three ...
    Tags: 1'", @@a6z7h Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Now airlines must show their track records with wheelchairs, scooters and luggage

Air carriers now must disclose to the public the number "of checked bags, wheelchairs and motorized scooters they lost, broke or mishandled."

https://www.chicagotribune.com/lifes...219-story.html

These monthly reports were already being compiled by act of Congress, but Sen. Tammy Duckworth and the Paralyzed Veterans of America pressed to open these to the public.

Duckworth, ...

Updated 12-22-2018 at 10:32 PM by Spitzbub

Tags: 0rw6n1yh, 1'" Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Precious life

Yesterday whilst bringing my pup out, I found a robin on the road. It wasn't bleeding, but it was struggling to get up. I wanted to help. I could see the fear in its eyes. We live off a busy road. Cars fly by way over the limit. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to scare the little creature, but I knew if it didn't get out of the way fast it would be crushed and I couldn't bare the thought...so, I drove right into the road to try to protect it. I know; not smart. My only thought was to save ...
    Tags: 1'", @@ephlh Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast