View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Life...

Dear Friends,

I cannot believe it has been over a year since I wrote last. I apologize for my absence. I honestly wasn't sure if others were reading my posts. (That's my old companion insecurity popping up over my shoulder. I'm sure many of you know him.) Then, life happened and I got caught up in it. Not to mention that I forgot my darn password AGAIN!😧 I was embarrassed asking for help changing it, AGAIN. Silly me. Then, at the beginning of the summer, I had a major medical ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New friends, New opportunities, Amazon FBA, and my new found SCI therapy

Seems like its been forever since i've been online and writing, but it feels good to say that i've finally found my way back after a long hiatus from the interwebs. For a while I let the chronic pains from my SCI get to me. Anyone that suffers from, or knows someone who suffers from these pains understands full well how exhausting and stressful it can be. However i'm happy (more like proud) to say that thanks to a few really big changes in my life, I am now no longer stressed, but more importantly ...

Updated 08-25-2017 at 03:59 PM by Tina G. West

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ZX-1 Power Add-on owners thread

Quote Originally Posted by pattherat View Post
    The short wheelbase on your Kuschall will make it harder for the front wheels to bump up over obstacles. Center of gravity also plays a part. The clamping mechanism on the ZX1 is designed for a 1 1/4" camber tube. It should clamp firmly but still allow the camber tube to rotate inside the clamping. It's possible that your Kuschall has a smaller, possibly 1 1/8" cambertube causing it to shift laterally too easily. Spinergy may have a thicker carbon fiber bushing to help with that. I've
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ZX-1 Power Add-on owners thread

Quote Originally Posted by robotnik View Post
    I've done some adjustments on my ZX too,
    - I've removed the anti-tips, it helps on small curbs, but you'll have to get used with the "dive" of the armrest. Especially with the joystick's side when you use the motor's brake, it can be surprising...
    - I've removed the high adjustment nut stop of the clamshell, near the proximity sensor. Now I can raise my chair to the maximum without going in crawl mode,
    - same problem of ZX sliding laterally on the camber bar. I've used
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ZX-1 Power Add-on owners thread

Quote Originally Posted by pattherat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pfcs49 View Post
    Did some "driving"
    The chair is nice in the garage, patio, deck, barn-house. It's nice, the feeling of being propelled and not having to work at it.
    The thing is problematic going in/out of the house, especially out! We have a Anderson sliding door; there's about a 1" drop from the flooring to the sill the screen tracks are on, then 1/2" onto the bricks of the patio. The friggin thing gets stuck! I try raising the chair/NG; I lo0wer the chair so the wheelchair tires
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast