View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. KruckX n stuff

WelP,
    Finally hauled all the tools I need to build 2 ships to PLANET Pluto (Yep, I am one of TH0SE astronomers) and THEN some under the truck. Getting up and down to the ground is a major thing for me. Nudder story. Going to replace the center support bearing and its associated u-joint. Done this(tried) Friday and realized I wouldn't get it before sundown and stopped. Resumed Sunday afternoon and it is the first u-joint in my life I didn't get OUT, let alone replaced in 15 minutes or less, ...
    Tags: 1'", @@v2ym9 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Seizures and stuff

Last night whilst chatting to my Mum, I had multiple, intense seizures. This isn't abnormal. When they occur, my seizures often happen two or three at a time with a brief respite in between. They usually coincidence with my monthly cycle, so I'm prepared and my service dog is always with me, so I don't worry anymore. My Mum isn't used to them as I am; apparently it frightened her. I get fuzzy and I cannot form words well during my postictal state, so unfortunately, I don't remember well. It's an ...
    Tags: 1'", @@htcf3 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fine

We've all probably heard the mnemonic for FINE: f-@!ed up insecure neurotic and emotional. In the spirit of positive thinking, something I've been working on a lot as a part time pessimist, I've come up with a new one, FINE: fiercely independent naturally empowered. It may need some work to really pop, but I feel it's an improvement to the above definition that constantly left me feeling like there was something I needed to apologize for or improve about myself.

We're all works in ...
    Tags: 1'", @@4kjbw Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ZX1 Adjustments

Quote Originally Posted by triumph View Post
    I have a zx1. Are you saying you want the clamshell to only partially "grab onto" the wheelchair axle bar? Are you wanting to have more "tip-ability" of the wheelchair front wheels for popping over 2"-3" bumps, threshholds? It seems such an adjustment, if possible, would do that.
    Don't know if that's what you're after, but if so, have you tried to only partially attach clamshell with the clamshell actuator button? I don't do so until I get to a bump - at that
    Tags: 1'", 1]]]]]]]]] Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized