View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The CADs- seat angle

Quote Originally Posted by SCI_OTR View Post
    I seriously hope they can restore all of the images lost as a result of the vBulletin upgrade because this thread was an extremely valuable and unique source of information.

For those of you who were not familiar with the concept of "Occupied Frame Length" (OFL) before the software was upgraded, you may find this post to be a helpful tutorial. OFL can be an extremely useful dimension because it provides a direct link between an existing chair and the specs for a proposed replacement
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Update on Evan

January of 2015 wow time flies when you are having fun..lol . At any rate, Evan has graduated from UMUC with a degree In Legal Studies. He is prepping for the LSAT exam on Feb. 7, 2015. He is hoping to get accepted into UM Carey Law School which starts in August of 2015. He is working on getting his drivers license with DOORS ( Dept of rehab ser) , and continues with his physical therapy at home. He will be returning to Kennedy Krieger in May for 12 weeks of therapy. Other than that pesty AD, he ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Colostomy Questions For a Quad

Quote Originally Posted by StevieP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRainman View Post
    Thanks.
    What are you using the flax seed in?

Since i have been using the flax seeds in a smoothy every morning my poop has been thick, consistant, and super easy to manage my colostomy with changing the bag (poop moves nice and slow). It has not been runny or messy at all.

I bought one of the Nutrabullit machines. (Bed Bath and Beyond) and with that machine I do not have to grind the flax seeds first.

Every morning I make a smoothy and
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Little Bored and Distressed

Hello Everyone, Does anyone happen to be at Kessler right now? I managed to hurt myself again and I'm here and could use some company. Life was looking very good: I had to retire from work and was firmly en route to my destiny as an author and inventor when I took this little side trip to a new injury. So if anyone is around I'm in morning therapy on the 2nd floor. Please look for me; my therapist is Marissa. And Wise, if there is any stem cell stuff I could do while I am here I would love to know ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Assisted suicide your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by ala View Post
    Despite my personal beliefs on suicide, assisted or not, there are always circumstances and other people's stories that leave me thinking. Maybe I don't have all the answers. Maybe there are times when finding a good way to end one's life is the only decent way to live. This may be an example of one of those times:

(CNN) -- On New Year's Day, after months of suffering from debilitating headaches, I learned that I had brain cancer.

I was 29 years old. I'd been married
    Categories
    Uncategorized