View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. KruckX n stuff

WelP,
    Finally hauled all the tools I need to build 2 ships to PLANET Pluto (Yep, I am one of TH0SE astronomers) and THEN some under the truck. Getting up and down to the ground is a major thing for me. Nudder story. Going to replace the center support bearing and its associated u-joint. Done this(tried) Friday and realized I wouldn't get it before sundown and stopped. Resumed Sunday afternoon and it is the first u-joint in my life I didn't get OUT, let alone replaced in 15 minutes or less, ...
    Tags: 1'", @@v2ym9 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Seizures and stuff

Last night whilst chatting to my Mum, I had multiple, intense seizures. This isn't abnormal. When they occur, my seizures often happen two or three at a time with a brief respite in between. They usually coincidence with my monthly cycle, so I'm prepared and my service dog is always with me, so I don't worry anymore. My Mum isn't used to them as I am; apparently it frightened her. I get fuzzy and I cannot form words well during my postictal state, so unfortunately, I don't remember well. It's an ...
    Tags: 1'", @@htcf3 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fine

We've all probably heard the mnemonic for FINE: f-@!ed up insecure neurotic and emotional. In the spirit of positive thinking, something I've been working on a lot as a part time pessimist, I've come up with a new one, FINE: fiercely independent naturally empowered. It may need some work to really pop, but I feel it's an improvement to the above definition that constantly left me feeling like there was something I needed to apologize for or improve about myself.

We're all works in ...
    Tags: 1'", @@4kjbw Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized