View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Brusing

Has anyone had any brusing on or around scapula area ? Recent medication changes, taking baby aspirin, fish oil, milk of mag., once a day. Nifedipine- PRN. Could this cause blood to thin to cause brusing.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Garaventa Stair-Trac portable stair climber

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairrecycler View Post
    Garaventa Stair-Trac portable stair climber

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280829938975...84.m1555.l2649
    does anyone have an opinion of these devices? Ever owned one?
  3. 2 Pain Lectures - Understanding Chronic Pain to influence its severity

Quote Originally Posted by rioderbi View Post
    An awesome dr friend of mine recorded 2 lectures specifically for me after he heard about the challenges I was having with nerve pain. I have bad nerve pain that I have been able to manage MUCH better after understanding the nature of chronic pain.

There is a huge component of pain that is under our control. Emotion and anxiety play a giant and clinically proven role in the influence of our pain experience. If you're like me and you like to understand the mechanics of things so
    Tags: pain control Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hope for walking, C5, Asia C

I know it's not possible to predict someone's exact amount of return, but I'd just like to get some response as to the likelihood of me walking again.
    I am two months post injury. I fell 15 feet onto cement and sustained a C 5 burst fracture which was replaced with a titanium plate, bone from my hip was used to fuse C4 through C6. I was originally categorized as Asia B. I am now in Asia c. I can move my toes and left ankle, flex my left quad, hip flexor, and abductor muscles. I can flex my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Effects of long term use of urethral foleys cathether

Sir, i am t6-t7 complete spinal cord injury paraplegic.. I am using urethral indwelling foleys catheter for the past 8 years.. Wil this cause any damage to my bladder or urethra.. Is it danger to continue with foleys cathether.. Wil it cause life threathening situations to me..
    Categories
    Uncategorized