View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. ZX-1 Power Add-on owners thread

Quote Originally Posted by takenaback View Post
    What is said in the previous post is accurate but Tom is going faster than 3.2 mph. Just have a look at the forward speed and power percentage post lithium ion upgrade. If Pat has set his forward speed to 100% and power to 100% he is going substantially faster and I can almost guarantee that will kick it into safe mode. I'm not sure many people would be satisfied with 3.2 mph, I certainly wasn't and have adjusted mine accordingly.

Name:  31-10-2014 10-16-28 AM.jpg
Views: 2125
Size:  33.0 KB
    Tags: programming, zx-1 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ZX-1 Power Add-on owners thread

Quote Originally Posted by ancientgimp View Post
    The tires on the ZX-1 are 3.00-4, also called 10 x 3 and 250 x 85 tires.
    Tags: zx-1 tire Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ZX-1 Power Add-on owners thread

Quote Originally Posted by elarson View Post
    Domosoyo, I talked to PG Drives Technology in the UK about purchasing a PP1 Programmer or Mobility PC Programmer and interface cable about 1.5 years ago. I was told at the time that the cheapest most flexible option is to go with the Mobility PC Programmer (PCPb OEM Version D50145) and interface cable and was told it is 153.00 GBP (178 Euro / $228 US dollar) give or take shipping, etc.

I had not asked about the DDT Programmer, because I don't think it was available at that time.
    Tags: programmer, zx1 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ZX-1 Power Add-on owners thread

Quote Originally Posted by elarson View Post
    Here I go with more questions....

I've been reading about many of you not using the anti-tilt mechanism, and am trying to make a decision about removing it. I'm just not sure if it is even being used with how I have everything configured, and it seems to make it very difficult for me to tilt back and lift the casters off the ground with my husband in the chair.

From what I am seeing the maximum I can tilt it back to get the front casters off of the ground is about
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Communication is so important . . . (TiLite TR design)

Quote Originally Posted by chasmengr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    I don't see where you specified COG, but TiLite returned with one of them at -1.25. Is that what you want?

Edit: The cad seems wrong as dimensioned. Shouldn't it be -1.25/2?, 3/4 inch since the line only goes to the center of the camber tube which is 1.25 inches in diameter.
    I guessed at the dimensions of the cambertube mounts, so you're correct, I did not spec CoG other than "H=MIN." I'm trusting TiLite's dimensions around those mounts.

Yes, -1.25
    Categories
    Uncategorized