View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Seizures and stuff

Last night whilst chatting to my Mum, I had multiple, intense seizures. This isn't abnormal. When they occur, my seizures often happen two or three at a time with a brief respite in between. They usually coincidence with my monthly cycle, so I'm prepared and my service dog is always with me, so I don't worry anymore. My Mum isn't used to them as I am; apparently it frightened her. I get fuzzy and I cannot form words well during my postictal state, so unfortunately, I don't remember well. It's an ...
    Tags: 1'", @@htcf3 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fine

We've all probably heard the mnemonic for FINE: f-@!ed up insecure neurotic and emotional. In the spirit of positive thinking, something I've been working on a lot as a part time pessimist, I've come up with a new one, FINE: fiercely independent naturally empowered. It may need some work to really pop, but I feel it's an improvement to the above definition that constantly left me feeling like there was something I needed to apologize for or improve about myself.

We're all works in ...
    Tags: 1'", @@4kjbw Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Push Nation Festival 2016 is one week away!

Hi everyone
    We are PushNationFest2016! And would like to invite all of you to our event happening in 1 week! (so exciting)!
    It's in the Tampa Convention Center, Tampa,FL and it's on Friday from 2-8pm and Saturday from 10am-5pm. There's going to be a lot fun activities to do, inspirational speakers, and free raffles to win cool prizes.
    If you're interested or want to know more follow us on social media @pushnationfest to keep up with our events! OR go to http://www.pushnationfest.org. ...
  4. MPD Hand Control Adjustments?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    i'd send a pic of that install to mpd, see what they say.
    Thanks. I've been looking for info on MPD all over the internet but can't find anything really, nothing beyond what I already know about the controls anyway. Hell, it was easier when my brother installed a set for me that I bought off eBay.
    are you quads using a low effort brake system?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. TiLite TR3 Fabrication Progress Pics

Quote Originally Posted by elarson View Post
    The chair is beautiful. Well done on all the design and the styling.

I think you are being incredibly patient Chas, and I applaud you for it. I agree, it could have just been a last minute mistake, and better to give them a chance to respond. Whatever you do, don't let anyone back down from getting the chair you designed and signed off on.

Just as a note, should you ever want to consider a ZX-1 power add-on, it would probably be impossible with that added bracket.
    Tags: tr3, zx1 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized