View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. MPD Hand Control Adjustments?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    i'd send a pic of that install to mpd, see what they say.
    Thanks. I've been looking for info on MPD all over the internet but can't find anything really, nothing beyond what I already know about the controls anyway. Hell, it was easier when my brother installed a set for me that I bought off eBay.
    are you quads using a low effort brake system?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. TiLite TR3 Fabrication Progress Pics

Quote Originally Posted by elarson View Post
    The chair is beautiful. Well done on all the design and the styling.

I think you are being incredibly patient Chas, and I applaud you for it. I agree, it could have just been a last minute mistake, and better to give them a chance to respond. Whatever you do, don't let anyone back down from getting the chair you designed and signed off on.

Just as a note, should you ever want to consider a ZX-1 power add-on, it would probably be impossible with that added bracket.
    Tags: tr3, zx1 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ZX1 Adjustments

Quote Originally Posted by triumph View Post
    I have a zx1. Are you saying you want the clamshell to only partially "grab onto" the wheelchair axle bar? Are you wanting to have more "tip-ability" of the wheelchair front wheels for popping over 2"-3" bumps, threshholds? It seems such an adjustment, if possible, would do that.
    Don't know if that's what you're after, but if so, have you tried to only partially attach clamshell with the clamshell actuator button? I don't do so until I get to a bump - at that
    Tags: zx1 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. power add-on for manual chair

Quote Originally Posted by pattherat View Post
    On one of the RESNA tests where a 250lb user travels down a 6 degree ramp at full speed and turns suddenly and reverses direction 180 degrees and travels uphill, if the rear wheels of the manual wheelchair are too high during this maneuver, the chair could tip over sideways. When trying to find a solution it was observed that the rear Frogleg fork deflected and possibly added to the problem. The real solution came by adding a proximity switch that reduced the speed to 40% when the manual wheelchair's
    Tags: zx1 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ZX-1 Power Add-on owners thread

Quote Originally Posted by takenaback View Post
    What is said in the previous post is accurate but Tom is going faster than 3.2 mph. Just have a look at the forward speed and power percentage post lithium ion upgrade. If Pat has set his forward speed to 100% and power to 100% he is going substantially faster and I can almost guarantee that will kick it into safe mode. I'm not sure many people would be satisfied with 3.2 mph, I certainly wasn't and have adjusted mine accordingly.

Name:  31-10-2014 10-16-28 AM.jpg
Views: 2027
Size:  33.0 KB
    Tags: programming, zx-1 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized